When making a purchase through Hotmart, you will receive an email with the transaction information and you will receive an email with access data for the Members Area;
As we said earlier, if you’ve bought a video lessons course and it is hosted on Hotmart, we will send you all of the information via email.
To access all your purchases and products hosted on Hotmart, just follow the steps described below:
- Go to purchase.hotmart.com
- In the first field, enter your email. This email is the same email address you provided when purchasing the product.
- In the second field, enter your Hotmart password. This password is the same as the password you set when you first accessed the product. If you have forgotten it, click on “Forgot your password?” to reset it.
- You will be taken to the home page with all the products you purchased.
For sure, yes. In this course we will start from the very basics so you understand your body first and then start dancing.
Yes and no.
If you already are a professional dancer or instructor, in this course you will learn how to explain the technique and have insights for you next choreos and performances. We will learn hard pro tricks such and headstands, cartwheels, etc.
But the course is not only for professionals, since we will start from theory and basic moves.
You need only your body and your room. If you have tennis shoes and a big mirror, that’s a plus.
No, the focus of the course is on learning how to twerk and tricks. By the end we have a bonus section with choreographies, but the focus is more on teaching you how to create your choreos and dance.
- Credit Card – Making this payment method available is a requirement. In purchases made in BRL, USD, or EUR, the buyer can split the amount on two different cards.
- Bank Payment Slip – Payments made via bank payment slip can only be paid in full and are restricted to purchases made in Brazil (boleto bancário), Colombia (boleto), and Mexico (OXXO). Making this payment method available is optional.
- Direct Debit – Only one-time payments are accepted via direct debit and they work as a wire transfer. This payment method is optional and can only be made in Brazil and Colombia.
- PayPal – PayPal only accepts one-time payments made with the credit card registered or using the credit already available on the PayPal account. Making this payment method available is completely optional. This option will be featured on the product’s checkout page if selected. By clicking the button “Pay with PayPal” the client will be redirected to the Company page.